Connected Learning Communities
Learning Communities are small groups of people interested in a specific topic.
Connected Learning Communities share a common communication process (The @lantis Protocol) that helps everyone process and share information better. The idea is that better decisions come from better information and better information comes from better communication.
Features of the @lantis Protocol include:
- Everyone has an “A-key” that protects their privacy.
- Everyone uses one or more public “Token(s)” that further protect their privacy.
- All information is contained in “Learning Packets.”
- All Leaning Packets have a “Blockchain” attached.
- All Learning Packets have “meta-data” that adds value to the Learning Packet.
The Goal: ADD NEW CONTENT to the Library and VERIFY EXISTING CONTENT already in the Library.
Those that add the most “Verified” content have the highest Rankings.
Key Features of Connected Learning Communities
Connected Learning Communities – Sitemap
- Religion, Spirituality, and Beliefs
- Religion Learning Community
- Racism Learning Community
- Personal Finance
- Technology Literacy